Top 5 Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida Resorts
Walt Disney World offers many options for lodging, so many in fact, that it can be overwhelming.
For a clear break down from most expensive to least, here is the best top 5.
Walt Disney World Orlando Florida Resorts
1. Saratoga Springs Deluxe Villas
Modeled after the famous Saratoga Springs Race track, this luxury resort is located on 65 acres near Downtown Disney. There are many options including Tree House Villas and multi room suites.
- Turf Club Bar and Grill
- 4 pools
- 2 playgrounds
- High-tech game room
- Tennis, basketball, shuffleboard and bike rentals
- Ping pong, arts and crafts and board games
- Walk, boat or bus to Downtown Disney
- Bus to Walt Disney World Theme Parks
2. Animal Kingdom Villa--Kidani Village
This deluxe 'green' resort is located in the Animal Kingdom and is on a 21 acre nature preserve. 30 species of wildlife can be observed. Enjoy your morning coffee while getting up close and somewhat personal with the giraffes!
- Sanna, Jiko, and Boma award winning African Restaurants
- 24-hour, high-tech game room
- Uwanja Camp
- Animal observation site-themed water interactive playground
- Ping-pong, foosball, video games, arts and crafts, basketball, tennis and shuffleboard
- Bus to parks and surrounding activities
3. Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
The Grand Floridian Resort and Spa is eco friendly and a beautiful Deluxe Hotel. It has something for everyone and is very close to the Magic Kingdom theme park.
- 2 pools
- Health Club
- Watercraft and sports rentals
- 24-hour game room
- White-sand beach
- Kiddie pool
- Beach Pool with waterfalls and waterslide
- Kid’s camps and clubs
- Multiple transportation options to theme parks and surrounding activities
4. Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
This ‘green’ resort is modeled after the French Quarter in New Orleans. It is considered a moderately priced resort and is located near Epcot theme park, Downtown Disney and Disney’s Board Walk. Buses are available to take you to the theme parks while multiple transportation options are available to take you to surrounding restaurants, shops and activities.
- Doubloon Lagoon Pool
- Video game arcade
5. All Star Value Resorts
For budget minded vacation goers, Disney's All Star Value Resorts offer a great alternative. There are 3 All Star Resorts that are themed to movies, music or sports and are convenient to all the theme parks. Buses provide transportation to the theme parks. Accommodations are basic and comfortable. All of these resorts have several swimming pools, playgrounds and arcades. These resorts are very large and are very loud. The rooms are fairly quiet and if you don't need to be in the middle of the action, requesting rooms farther away from the main areas can offer quieter alternatives.